Tuesday, November 27, 2012

FML - 24 Day Challenge

Hello everyone...Mark here..also known as Sharky. Yes, I'm the one that brings you the entertainment known as FML aka Fat Mans Life. For those new to my blog, I pretty much just give random scenarios and makes you see how a big person would feel or approach the situation. My blogs are usually filled with humor and loads of laughs. But I'm gonna switch gears...

Serious mode....

Yes, I can joke about this and that but every big person knows that they have to make the hardest choice that changes their life forever. And its the choice to get healthy. Friends and family remind us on a regular basis thinking that we don't think about it. Trust me, we think about it everyday of our lives. Every big person day dreams the day they will be skinny or fit. They day dream about the clothes they can buy and the things they can do when they get skinny. (like ride roller-coasters again =) )

So with all this said. I will be taking a 24 Day challenge brought to you by Advocare. Its a very planned out diet. Bye bye to all the goodies in my life. But I just turned 27 and I ain't getting younger. And I have my big bro David Green to thank. This man has always looked out for me since I was 16 years old. Always wanted the best for me. Even though times I do give up, he still comes around and pushes me to do what is right. So if he believes in me that much...I should prove him right and prove all my haters wrong.

So for the next 24 days, I will be writing a post for each day. Some posts might be combined with 2 days or so depending on how busy I get. But I want to be honest on what I'm doing. I will tell you if I'm doing it right or if I slipped and grabbed me a slice of pizza. You will know all my emotions and thoughts through this process. Pray for me and wish me luck.


FML.... (hoping to change it...slowly but surely)

No comments:

Post a Comment