Friday, November 2, 2012

A Disney Halloween

I"M BACK !!!!

It's been forever since I have wrote on here but I'm back. For how long??? I have no idea...so cherish my blogs as they come.

So I just recently came back from my trip to Disneyland and Man was it FUN !!! I had great friends who showed me around the parks and just helped me enjoy the Disney experience.

So this post is going to be a Guideline to all the Big Dudes and Chicks that are planning to go to Disneyland.

First of all... Remember this is a big ass park. And not to mention its two parks. So you know what that  means.... A LOT OF WALKING !!! Prepare yourselves for this shit. I half prepared and suffered for it. Make sure you have some comfortable ass shoes and carry lots of water or a water bottle. (You can refill that shit in the park no problem). Remember to check out the park at your own pace. Take a break on a bench for a few minutes and people watch. You are not going to enjoy the Disney magic when you are bitching about how tired and hurting you are.

Second..MAN OH MAN !!! Make sure you have money for food. And I mean bring  at least 200 dollars for food. Yes, I said it...200 dollars. Why so much?  Ummm....because there is HELLA FOOD at the park. Us big people LOVE FOOD. And you would want to try everything in that place. From a turkey leg to all the desserts they offer. Did I mention that they have an all you can eat BBQ place...yeah...GRUB ON !! You are going to do a lot of walking anyways so fuck it...EAT, EAT and EAT !!!

Third... Ok, if you ask any fat dude what they miss most about being skinny...80% will tell you "Rollercoasters". Seriously...we miss the shit out of it. But guess what my fat family...Disneyland is pretty much Fat people friendly. Most of it at least. Space Mountain and California Screamin may give problems to some bigger people but it wouldn't hurt to try. The seats sometimes will be tight as hell but shit...you can still ride it. Trust me...I'm a pretty big dude and I constantly asked my friends if I could fit in this ride and that ride and etc. And I didn't have a problem =) *THUMBS UP FOR FAT FRIENDLY RIDES* 

Fourth... For the Halloween Party...you get HELLA CANDY !!! There are a lot of candy stations around the park during the Halloween Party and man, you rack up so much candy. I walked out of there with at least 7 pounds of candy. They try to go healthy and give you healthy snacks. My advice on those is skip the carrots and go straight for the apple slices and apple crisps. So if you are planning to attend the Halloween Party next year...Bring a big empty bag and get yo candy on !!!

That is pretty much it. You will be sore no matter what so bring some ibuprofen or something. The experience is great. I'm already planning my next trip and trying to future budget for it. There is so much to do and so much to EAT. I seriously want to try everything in that park. Hope you guys enjoy this post.

FML...




No comments:

Post a Comment